Sunday, March 1, 2009

Letter from the Editor - March 2009


Wow. So. Hi there! This is my first "Letter from the Editor." It feels a little bit like I've been given the keys to the castle; so to speak. I can do whatever I want! The power!! Mwahahaha!

Just kidding! And don't worry about our fearless leader Andi. She's swamped with work, so I stepped up to the plate.

I am so excited to bring you the latest edition of Estella's Revenge. This month's theme was "Classics." What is a Classic? According to Wiktionary, a classic is:






Here you will find the musings of our writers about Classics. Who reads them? What are they? What are the becoming? And of course, a few reviews thrown in for good measure. I hope you enjoy this issue of Estella's Revenge and I look forward to "seeing" you again in April!


~ Heather


Table of Contents

Interviews:
Features:

Columns:

Reviews: