In the spirit of decisions, Andi wants you to know that she's made the decision to sit out for a few months. Thanks to work and school, she's pretty well swamped, which means Heather F. is at the helm and doing a great job! Stepping in to help keep Estella on track, the ever lovely Melissa has taken on the role of Book Review Editor.
Let's have a round of applause for the Estella's Revenge team--editors, writers, and all. And without you, readers, we wouldn't have any reason to post every month! Thanks for your ongoing support. Now, pull up a mug of hot chocolate and a bowl of candy corns and come along for some decisions.
Table of Contents:October Door Prize
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- Rape: A Love Story
- The Bullet Trick
- When Twilight Burns
- Blue Genes: A Memoir of Loss and Survival
- Urban Italian: Simple Recipes and True Stories From a Life in Food
- Note to Self: On Keeping a Journal & Other Dangerous Pursuits
- The Twilight Zone: The After Hours/Walking Distance
- Two Parties, One Tux & a Very Short Film About 'The Grapes of Wrath'
- What If...?